Thursday, September 23, 2010

Exec Board Update!

I've made some changes for the Exec Board deadline to give more people the opportunity to be involved.

If anyone is interested in applying for a position on DMGC Exec Board, look over the positions and see what interests you. Send me an email listing your top 3 choices and a paragraph explaining why you should have this position. Send me your emails by Wednesday, September 29.

All of the positions listed won't be a part of our Exec Board. These are the positions that are popular and work at other schools. The DMGC Exec Board will be shaped after this structure. It is just to give you an idea of what we are shooting for.

Please feel free to run anything by me or ask questions- that's what I'm here for.


Subscribe to the blog and spread the word about DMGC!

FTK!

No comments:

Post a Comment